July 2021: Interest rates from 2.73% AER fixed for life through Age Partnership when you use this calculator.
The lifetime mortgage calculator
A lifetime mortgage calculator is the same as an equity release calculator, like the one above. Lifetime mortgages are the most popular way of releasing cash from your home.
How do you use this equity release calculator?
The calculator takes seconds to work out how much tax-free cash you could get based on your property value and the age of the youngest applicant.
Simply enter the following personal details and let our equity release calculator will do the rest.
- The current value of your home - you can get afree valuation through services such as Zoopla and Yopa.
- Your age
- Your name and postcode
- Your email and telephone number
Then click ‘continue to results’ for an instant estimate. This is intended to give you a sense of how much money you could unlock from your home. When you’re ready, specialist advisers will be on hand to give you a more accurate and personal illustration.
Who is the calculator for?
You will need to be over the age of 55 and own a property valued of at least £70,000 to be eligible for a lifetime mortgage.
Why use our equity release calculator?
- It's free to use and there is no obligation to go any further
- It takes seconds to find out how much money you could release
- There are no credit checks and your credit score will not be affected
- Information is provided by award-winning specialist Age Partnership
- If you decide to find out more, your initial consultation is free
Of course, there are numerous online equity release calculators available, and all work in a similar way. It’s the advice you receive afterwards that varies depending on who you speak to.
Independent brokers, such as Age Partnership compare the whole UK equity release market to find you the best deal and the right plan for your unique circumstances. However, some brokers and financial advisers will only compare plans from certain lenders, giving you more limited options.
Age Partnership has also secured special rates with lenders and will give you £500 if you find a better like-for-like quote elsewhere.